Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick 7.

I thought I would take part in Jen's quick seven this morning.

1.

Today I am taking our children for a drive to see another home schooling family. The family live around a hours drive away so we don't get together as often as I would like. Today should be fun though.

2.

Tomorrow evening we will go to the family night at Madeline's school.

3.

There is only two and a half weeks of school left here for the year. We will have a 6 week break and start the new school year at the end of January.

4.

I am going through the children's toys and have pretty much decided our children rarely play with inside toys. The only toys I see being used regularly are building blocks and lego. These will stay and the others need to go. I have also made a rule that no toys go in the bedrooms. They need to stay in the family room.

5.

Amelia's dress is finished. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I was sharing on DCF that I find it really hard to gather fabric and make it look good. I am happy though with the gathering I was able to do for Amelia's dress and will try a couple of the hints next time shared by the ladies at dcf.

6.

Summer is my favourite season. I really cannot stand the cold weather. I like the long warm days and having windows and doors open to let the breeze in. I also like the longer daylight hours in the evening.

7.

Daniel has exams this week. Yesterday was Physics and today is an Oral presentation. He is a good student. He studies hard and I am confident he will do well in his exams.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I find Australia fascinating.
When you wrote on my blog that it is Wednesday...I laughed hard.
Isn't it cool that we can be in touch like this?

Therese said...

lol Laura, we find Americans fascinating too.

So because it is Wednesday here and only Tuesday there, I can email you the winning lottery numbers for Tuesday night. Want to split the winnings? :::grin:::

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.