Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday night.



Today was Father's day here. We went out to Port Augusta Aerodrome since they were having an open dayand since flying is Steve's passion. He spoke with a guy that has built a kit plane. I think Steve would like to do this one day. He will need to finish our renovations on our house first though. On Thursday night he pulled out a brick wall. We had dust everywhere. We had some french doors put in on Friday and Steve has been bricking up the wall around the outside. I am very impressed at the profesional look that it has. I have put a photo in of Steve pulling out the wall between the lounge and dining area and the children getting in on the act too. They liked pulling the wall down but didn't like carrying all the heavy gyprock to the trailer. When I get some photo's of the brick wall coming down on computer, I will post them too. Happy Father's day to any Fathers that may be reading this.
Therese

5 comments:

Therese said...

I think Australia is in shock. He seemed so invinsible.

Anonymous said...

Are you living in your house while the renovations are being done?? Sounds like your husband had a nice Father's Day!

Therese said...

Yes. Living in a dust bowl at the moment. Everything has dust over it from the brick cutting. Even the computers and my sewing machines that were covered have dust around them.

lowdenclear said...

How's your arm?

Therese said...

still sore. Today was my first day without the sling. I have to do these exercises where I twist my wrist to stop the arm from becoming stiff. It hurts a lot but I am sure I will get use to it eventually.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.