Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just saying Hi.

So I am in a mood for writing. (Well actually I am just sick of housework so wanted to do something different) but I cannot think of anything to blog about. LIfe is just plodding along. We are preparing for Brigette's First communion and having visitors. Steve's parents and my mother is coming to stay for the weekend and so are Brigette's Godparents with their youngest child. I am also getting a new mothers rule of life routine worked out because Tom's insulin regime is about to change and he will be needing injections every lunch time and I will have to go and give them to him which will mean a trip to school every lunch time.



This weekend is a long weekend. We will have Monday of to celebrate the Queens birthday. I am going to take the girls out for a girls day in Whyalla. We will do some shopping and have lunch on the Saturday.



I have a couple of photos to share too. Sam borrowed a mask from a friend of his to take on his school camp and do a play. The children all had fun having photos taken with it on. Here is Tom and Sam with it on.


And here is Christopher. Can you see the family resemblence? Three out of four boys all have read eyes and purple hair lol.


Anyway for a girl that cannot think of anything to say I seem to have got a fairly long post. So HI and bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jj said...

Well, that surely seems like a strong gene. Must be from their father. lol. I'll be praying for Tom. I used to know some friends with diabetes, and even if had its drawbacks, it surely helped them living a healthy and fuller life.

Therese said...

Thanks for your prayers Joakim.

Christine said...

That mask would have been worn by everyone here too!! I haven't forgotten about being tagged, I will make my list this weekend. :-)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.