Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Trip to Adelaide.

While we were in Adelaide we were able to catch up with family and friends. On Saturday night we went to my friend Lynda's house. She had a great meal for us and we really enjoyed spending the night with her and her children. I must say a special hi to Toby who wanted to know if I was going to talk about our visit with them on my blog. So here you go Toby, you get a special mention.

Here is a video of Amelia at Lynda's house. Amelia really loved Mary's Barbie Camper van. In this video she is showing how to set it up.



On Sunday we decided to go to Mass at St. Francis Xavier Cathedral. After mass we saw some friends that we haven't seen since leaving Adelaide in 2000. Bob and Toni were there with their youngest daughter Catherine. We had coffee with them and then went to their place on Monday night for tea. They served a great meal and we had a wonderful time with them too.

Tuesday, Steve had his meeting so I took the children shopping for winter clothes. We left Adelaide early Wednesday morning. I thought that Joseph would sleep for most of the trip but he was a bit upset for some of the trip. I sat in the back seat with him for a while which Christopher thought was pretty funny since I hardly ever get in the back. This video was about 15 minutes before he fell asleep when we had just another 100 km to go or so.




This weekend, Brigette will be confirmed by our Bishop, Bishop O'Kelly. She has taken
St. Gemma Galgani as her patron saint.

Therese.
Link

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the videos! Glad you had a good time!

Shirley said...

The video of Joseph is so precious, love the little giggle. Brigette has chosen a wonderful saint as her patron. Blessings to you and all your family!

Michelle said...

Happy you had a wonderful visit!

Angie said...

Very sweet!

Tracy said...

wonderful video, I'm so glad you had a good time!!

Maria said...

I had a Barbie camper-type thing similar to the one Amelia is playing with when I was little. I LOVED it! I played with it from 2 years until at least 10!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.