Monday, February 06, 2012

Smart Martha Monday.

last week, I only had two things on my list.

To get up and pray early each morning before the children got up and to make some new tops for my friends daughter.

I got up early every morning except Wednesday and Friday. I didn't finish the tops for my friends daughter though. I think I should be able to get them finished this week though.

This week, I want to be in bed every night before 10.00. I am also having my big cook this weekend for our main meals.

I hope you all have a great week.
Therese.

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Congratulations! Getting up early is always something I "intend" to do but don't often undertake. I love my bed too much ie. I'm lazy! I also stay up too late, crafting.

I find when I do get up before the children and have quiet and concentrated prayer as well as some spiritual reading my day runs more smoothly, so I need to make it a priority.
Hope you have a great week too, God bless.

Michele said...

unfortunately, iam always up early. sigh.. in bed at 9pm, usually up at 5 am. ah well. its rare that i get to sleep in! wish i could!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.