Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday.

For the last two days, I have had flu symptoms. I didn't sleep that well last night so decided to have a day off today and try and get over it.
My friend Ellie came and picked up Christopher and took him out for the morning.
I jumped into bed with Joseph. I didn't really expect him to sleep but he did so I did too. By 1.00 I was feeling much better but still stayed in bed. I got up at 3.00 when Madeline needed to be picked up from school. After coffee with Steve I was feeling like I could cope with everything again. Steve and I went to pick up Joseph's glasses and then I cgot the children cleaning up while I cooked tea.
So today I am thankful that Christopher had a morning out and for Ellie taking him. I am thankful that Joseph had a sleep and that I did too. I am thankful for Joseph's new glasses and that so far he seems to like wearing them.
What are you thankful for today?
Therese.

2 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

It's great you were able to rest and are feeling better, hopefully by today you're really well.
I'm thankful for the generosity of others after having 2 boxes of Seton curriculum donated to me this week and winning a blog giveaway as well :)

Therese said...

Oh Kelly, I would love to hear about your Seton curriculum and your thoughts on it.

Congratulations on winning the blog give away.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.