Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday.

Well it is Thursday again and time to give thanks to God for all the blessings in our lives.

Today I give thanks for daily mass. It has been such a blessing to me to be able to go each day and take the boys.

I am thankful for our air conditioner. This week we have had temperatures in the 30's and it has made the house more comfortable.

I am thankful for Sunday. Steve and I were able to get out together and our older children looked after the younger ones.

I am thankful for the long weekend we had. Daniel was able to come down for a visit.

What are you thankful for today?

Therese.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Therese! I find myself thankful once more for the flexibility of homeschooling. It certainly has been a crazy week, with appointments, vet visits, and some illness thrown in as well. But I love the way we can work around it all, and adjust our timetable and workload accordingly.

:)

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I'm thankful for my 17 year old granddaughter and am realizing how very much I will miss her when she's off to college next year! Wonderful post! Cathy

Therese said...

Hi Linda,

flexibility is definitely one of the advantages of home schooling. I hope thinks are not as crazy for you next week.

Cathy, I will probably go through the same thing with our second child next year. I did miss Daniel a fair bit when he moved out and now that I have gotten use to that, we will probably see another son leave next year.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.