Monday, April 02, 2012

Smart Martha Monday.

My list last week was to get a control journal together.

I have started one on our computer. I really want to get a folder together sometime though that has all our routines and lists that I have written in to it.

This week I am going to start working on winter sewing. I have an overall pattern for Joseph and some simple knit patterns for Amelia. I want to get them all traced. Amelia is nearly 11 and I haven't really given her any clothes sewing lessons. We have sewn cushions, pillow cases and pencil cases. These holidays I am going to give her a few lessons so I want to get the patterns traced this week.

Since it is Holy Week, I am also going to try and get up early and pray the stations of the cross each morning.

I hope you all have a great week.

Therese.

No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.