Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed blogging so much but my family has to take priority. I am hoping we are organised enough now that I will be able to blog regularly.

So it is over two weeks since I last blogged. I looked back through photos to update you all.

Two weekends ago, we went to Bill and Linda's for Daniels 16th birthday. Here is Daniel with his cake that tasted just as good as it looks.


While we were there, we meet Mr and Mrs Adept. It is great to put a face to a name.

On the way home, the rain started and we saw this over on the horizon.

Joseph is going really well. He commando crawls around the floor all the time now. I cannot put him down and come back and find him in the same position.

I have a DVD of the Priests. I got this when I was pregnant with Joseph and listened to it a lot. I have started to listen to it more because I have found it is very soothing for him. He likes to listen to it and be in my sling. I am sure it remind's him of being in the womb.

My favourite song from the DVD is Benedictus. Here it is for your enjoyment.


Oh and here is a photo of him that we recently took. This was just after his bath. He loves crawling around in his birthday suit.



Home school is going really well too now. I have had to have a good look at our program because I was feeling so burnt out by all that was going on with having a baby and lesson plans to do. I asked some good friends to pray for us because I was feeling so overwhelmed by it all and everything has seemed to fall into place since. I have changed our schedule around a bit and bought some new curriculum aids that have made teaching a bit easier. I think it will only get better now. Joseph is becoming more and more independent of me and doesn't need to be held all the time now.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh man Joseph is so cute! Glad things are settling into a routine, it always takes me a while to feel sane and focused after a new baby :)

Unknown said...

So glad things are going well! Love thie pictures! Joseph is such a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back and things are going well.

Kalona said...

I'm happy that things are better, Therese. I've missed your blog. Continued prayers for you and your wonderful family. Hugs!

kim said...

nice pics

Kelly Casanova said...

Welcome back, glad to hear all is well again, God is so good to us.
Thanks for the music, I hadn't actually heard them before, it's lovely.

honey said...

Oh, how I needed to hear that beautiful music today! Thank you for sharing. I'm happy to read that all is well with you and your family. God bless.

Alexandra said...

Glad to see you back. We begin school 9/7. It's a little different for me as well. My daughter has transitioned to an active K student. She's wearing me out! ;)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.