Sunday, December 26, 2010

Abba's Little Girl: When Catholics Come To Know Him

Last night I was looking through my google reader and had read everything that was new. I was looking at some of the other features of it and found that there was a place I could click on and see what posts I had shared with other bloggers. I don't remember actually sharing any posts but they were there so maybe I did it without even realising.

Anyway, one post that I had shared from back in 2009 grabbed my attention.

Here is a link to the post.

Abba's Little Girl: When Catholics Come To Know Him

No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.