Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holidays.

We are all on holidays now. Steve finished work on Friday. He was the last one to finish for the year.

Now we have till the end of January to enjoy everyones company and refresh ourselves.

I have some curtains to sew and some summer clothes for the boys over the next few weeks. The girls will be going to a YCS camp this week so things will be a bit quieter without them here. I am hoping to get a lot of the sewing done while they are gone. I hope that Joseph will be settled and happily play while I sew.

I am hoping that Joseph will bond a bit more with Steve while he is on holidays. He only wants to be with me at the moment and his seperation anxiety is huge. It does tend to get a bit draining so hopefully by spending a bit more time with Steve he will give me a bit of a break.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. I love the quotes on your blog, very inspiring.

becomewhatyouare said...

Enjoy your holidays!

I remember the "all mommy, all the time" days. It is draining. Wonderful in its own way, but draining!

Kalona said...

Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I am hoping to finish my decluttering this week and finish Christmas presents and cooking next and then relax for the rest of the holidays- by the pool! Have fun!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you much success during this special time. Cathy

Leanne said...

we are on holidays as well...very relaxed low key...

Kelly Casanova said...

Wow, what a blessing that Steve has Christmas holidays! I find it amazing how quickly children adjust to different people and situations, I'm sure Joseph will settle down soon, but I agree with you - it can be very draining.

Jeanne said...

Sewing on holidays. Sigh...

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.