Jenny from A Minute captured posted 51 things about her and I thought it was a great way for those that don't know me to get to know me a bit better.
1) I was born in 1966 so that means I will be 45 this year.
2) I love spring and summer and dislike autumn and winter.
3) I enjoy being out in the sun on nice warm days.
4) We have lived in three different towns. Adelaide, Millicent and Port Augusta.
5) When we lived in Millicent, we had so much rain that I started to hate rain.
6) My favourite drink is Coke Zero.
7) I love Italian cuisine.
8) My favourite Italian meal is Gnocchi with a cream sauce.
9) I have trouble disciplining myself to get to bed at a reasonable time.
10) I like to sleep in.
11) I have seen the Passion of the Christ once. I am glad I have seen it but I probably won't watch it again.
12) I love old musicals. My favourite one would have to be The sound of Music.
13) I love watching It's a wonderful life at Christmas.
14) I enjoy doing sudoku's.
15) I play wii with our children. I like Mario Galaxy.
16) I am a cradle Catholic.
17) I didn't realise just what a gift the Catholic faith is until I was married to a non Catholic.
18) My eldest son was baptised 3 weeks before his dad.
19) My husband always inspires me to be the best Christian I can be.
20) I got married when I was 24 and had my first child at 25.
21) I was pregnant with our first child 3 months after we got married.
22) Daniel was born just 25 days before our first wedding anniversary.
23) I like to cook but sometimes it seems that what I have cooked disappears so quickly that I think why did I bother.
24) I love anything sweet.
25) I don't eat ice cream unless it is really really hot. I don't like the cold texture.
26) I love shell seafood. I wish it wasn't so expensive.
27) I need to write myself a list to get anything done.
28) I sometimes wish I was born organised and organisation came more naturally to me.
29) All my babies have been born naturally.
30) I had my appendix out when I was 14.
31) I had my tonsils out when I was 7.
32) I was in a car accident when I was in grade three and had 12 stitches in my forehead.
33) My spelling use to be atrocious. I have improved a lot since writing my blog and reading other blogs.
34) I always try to correct spelling mistakes myself before looking at the dictionary for the correct spelling.
35) I want to loose about 7 kg.
36) I wish I didn't have grey hairs.
37) In August it will be my 5th anniversary of blogging.
38) I don't think I would have started home school if I wasn't reading other home school blogs.
39) I get a lot of support for looking after the boys diabetes from other mothers online.
40) I like living in a country town.
41) Sometimes I wish we lived closer to our families.
42) I want to travel overseas some day.
43) My dream holiday is to go on a cruise with Steve (and without any children).
44) I would love to be in the Holy Land one Easter.
45) I would love to meet the Pope.
46) I am very shy when I meet people in real life.
47) I love being a mother.
48) I love being with other people.
49) I wish I could take better photos.
50) I am a member of Steve Rays message board and I love the community there.
51) Recently we got EWTN. It is great to have Catholic programs to watch.
Made it. I will be doing another 50 at some stage to get to the 101 like Jenny. It will be a while though. It has taken me a while to come up with this list.