Back in January, I posted a list of 10 things I wanted to do in 101 days.
These are the 10 things I had on my list:
1) finish sewing our curtains for the lounge room.
2) finish sewing Brigette's curtains.
3) Pray the rosary every morning for a week.
4) Go to bed every night by 10.00 for a week and get up at 6.00 am.
5) Reorganise our kitchen.
6) sew some new tops for me.
7) Take the children out for a family day.
8) Sort out our home school books.
9) write up menu plans for 3 different oamc.
10) write another 10 things to do in 101 days.
These are the things I got done:
1) Finished Brigette's curtains.
2) Pray the rosary every morning for a week.
3) Sew some new tops.
4) Take the children for a family day out.
5) Sort out the home school books.
6) write up a menu plan for 3 different oamc.
These are the things I didn't get done.
1) Sew our lounge room curtains. (they are cut out though).
2) Re organise the kitchen.
3) Go to bed every night by 10 and get up by 6.
4) Write another 10 things in 101 days.
The kitchen re organisation was just too big a job. I have to break it down to different areas of the kitchen. I found that I would get a draw organised and come back to it later that week and find a lot of junk in it again. I think if I break it up into areas, I will have more success is making sure the children are not messing them up again.
Going to bed every night by 10 and getting up by 6 also seemed to be hard to organise. There are nights that the boys need to have late night bsl checks, nights that Sam or Madeline need to be picked up from work after 10 and nights that I need to be getting up through the night to check the boys bsl. On the nights I am getting up through the night, I just cannot get out of bed by 6.00.
I will write another 10 things to do sometime this week.