Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 things in 101 days.

A blog I read had a post about doing 101 things in 1001 days.

I thought it would be hard for me to come up with 101 things to do but I thought I could do a list of 10 things to do in 101 days and break it down.

So I am starting today.

Here are the 10 things I want to do in the next 100 days.

1) finish sewing our curtains for the lounge room.

2) finish sewing Brigette's curtains.

3) Pray the rosary every morning for a week.

4) Go to bed every night by 10.00 for a week and get up at 6.00 am.

5) Reorganise our kitchen.

6) sew some new tops for me.

7) Take the children out for a family day.

8) Sort out our home school books.

9) write up menu plans for 3 different oamc.

10) write another 10 things to do in 101 days.

Start date is today, 11th January 2011.

End date is Friday 22nd April 2011. I will keep you all updated as I do each thing.

No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.