A blog I read had a post about doing 101 things in 1001 days.
I thought it would be hard for me to come up with 101 things to do but I thought I could do a list of 10 things to do in 101 days and break it down.
So I am starting today.
Here are the 10 things I want to do in the next 100 days.
1) finish sewing our curtains for the lounge room.
2) finish sewing Brigette's curtains.
3) Pray the rosary every morning for a week.
4) Go to bed every night by 10.00 for a week and get up at 6.00 am.
5) Reorganise our kitchen.
6) sew some new tops for me.
7) Take the children out for a family day.
8) Sort out our home school books.
9) write up menu plans for 3 different oamc.
10) write another 10 things to do in 101 days.
Start date is today, 11th January 2011.
End date is Friday 22nd April 2011. I will keep you all updated as I do each thing.