Monday, November 21, 2011

Smart Martha Monday.

After Joseph's fall last week and a few dramas the week before, I didn't end up doing my Smart Martha post.

I didn't do anything I had on my list. I wasn't feeling well for a lot of the time and was just too low on energy.

Tomorrow is another day so I am determined to turn it around again.

The most important thing on my list from two weeks ago was to get some summer clothes sewn for myself. I also need to get some done for the boys. I will hopefully get all the patterns traced and everything cut out this week.

I also want to get a Christmas cake baked and put it away.

I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

AnchorMama said...

Hello Therese! I don't know if you remember me, I've been on a blogging break (3 years!)I used to stop by your blog all the time. My blog was called Muddy Bathwater. I was delighted to find you again, and even more delighted to discover that during the time I was away, you and I both added a baby Joseph to our families!

I'm looking forward to stopping by again. God Bless.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.