Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday.

We had a pretty dramatic day here today but all has turned out all okay.
This morning while I was in the shower, Steve came in and said quick, get out, the baby has fallen over and passed out.
I jumped out and when I was dressed came out to see what was going on. Joseph had fallen of the table and then had a convulsion from the fall. We took him down to the hospital and they kept him there for observation.

It gave us a big fright but I was grateful that I could get on Facebook and dcf forums to ask people to pray for us and for Joseph's recovery. He looks fine now and we wouldn't even know that it happened.  Hopefully he won't climb as much now.

9 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm so glad that he is okay.

Tracy said...

Glad to hear he's recovering. I hope you are too. All my best wishes

Mary N. said...

How frightening, Therese! I'm glad Joseph is okay!

Nancy said...

Phew! I know that you must have been so worried! I'm so glad he's ok, Therese! Blessings to you and your family!

Katie said...

Praise God! Isn't it a blessing that we have guardian angels and a loving God to watch over and protect us? Blessings to your family!

Kelly Casanova said...

Glad to hear all is well again, we are so blessed these days to have access to instant prayer networks.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

So sorry I was not in touch the last several days but know you are all in my prayers and that indeed Joseph will not be so ready to climb again! Cathy

Anonymous said...

What a dreadful fight Therese. glad to hear the little bloke is OK now.

Karnak

Corrie said...

oh so glad he's safe! my little one had a convulsion and was fitting due to a high fever recently. I've never screamed so loud in my house to wake up my husband or been more afraid! terrifying!

so glad your little one is ok.

Corrie:)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.