It is time to report again on how my week went and what I got done.
My list from last week is pretty well complete.
I started our walk in robe. It is a much bigger job than I anticipated so I haven't finished it yet. I think I will have to work on a few things at a time.
I couldn't take Joseph to be fitted for his AFO because the Physio rang and cancelled the appointment. We are going tomorrow morning instead.
I did a holy hour on Thursday.
I kept up with washing.
I didn't clean out a kitchen draw.
On my list this week:
1) Read blogs that are updated each day in my reader. I have been neglecting reading and catching up with many of the blogs that I have in my reader. If I look at it each night, I can usually read them all within a hour. If there is more than one hours reading, I tend to pick and choose a bit more about what I will read.
2) Clean out a kitchen cupboard.
3) Do a couple of posts on diabetes. November is Diabetes awareness month. It is so important that those of us that live with this everyday educate people on what it is like to live with.
4) Go through my clothes and throw out anything that I haven't worn for a long time.
5) sew some summer clothes for me.
I hope you all have a great week.