I saw this over at Angela M's blog and she has tagged everyone that has a vowel in their name. Therese has three vowels so here goes.
Here is Angela's original meme.
1. Do you wear a name tag at work? I work at home and my family all know my name so I don't need one.
2. What kind of car do you drive? A blue Kombi when I have to take all the children and a blue corolla if I am just taking a few.
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? What is Taco Bell?
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No.
5. What color is your iPod? What is an ipod?(Only joking, I have teenagers so I know what an ipod is. I don't own one though. If I did, I would like to get a pink one.
6. What kind of dog do you have? A Cocker Spaniel called pepper.
7. What's for dinner tonight? We got Take away toinight. Half the family had Hungry Jacks and the rest of us got KFC.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I have a glass of wine right here while I am writing this.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? dropped it into a sink full of water.
10. Last time you were sick? I don't know. Probably sometime in winter I had some awful flu.
11. How long is your hair? At the moment it is shoulder length but I am having a cut and perm this week so I am intending to have about 2-3 inches cut off (shh, don't tell Steve).
12. Are you happy right now? Absoultely
13. What did you say last? not yet to my 16 year old son
14. Who came over last? I cannot remember.
15. Do you drink beer? No.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Not that I remember.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I don't really have a favourite key chain.
18. What did you get for graduation? I probably didn't get anything. Australians don't give gifts for as many occasions as you Americans do.
19. Whats in your pocket? Nothing.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who is Dane Cook?
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Probably Vegie Tales.
23. What's something fun you did today? Went shopping with Steve and spent a heap of money on furniture.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? I remember St. Margret Mary O'Toole at high school.
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? Ok. I don't know what TP'd means so probably not. Please someone explain this too me.
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? CC (our adorable cat).
27. What are you listening to right now? Computer humming, keys tapping. Steve eating the left over KFC.
28. Drinking? Just filled up the glass of wine again.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I am assuming Wal-Mart is the Australian Big W and my favourite aisle is the craft one.
30. When is your mom's birthday? Christmas Day.
31. When is your birthday? October 1st.
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? 61
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? My sister gave it too me so I don't know where it was bought.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No. I detest things hanging from rear view mirrors so if I am ever traveling in your car pull it down. :::grin:::
35. How many states in the US have you been to? zero (never been outside Australia)
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Full Cream
37. What are you going to do after this? look at some email. Check out a few more blogs and then go to bed.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Steve.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Hands down, Cherries.
40. What about your favorite dessert? Butterscotch Icecream.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? No needs at the moment but plenty of wants. I would really like a new chair for my sewing table.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Not that I am aware of.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? some station wagon. (I am a girl, I don't know the makes of cars unless I own them).
44. Do you like pickles? Love them.
45. How about olives? Loved them stuffed.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Extra
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Apple and Guava
48. Do you have any tan lines? No
49. What hospital were you born in? Calvary Hospital in North Adelaide.
I am tagging anyone that wants to do this. Just leave a message in the comment box so that I can come and read all about you.