Thursday, January 31, 2008

oh my goodness.

We had a good trip to Adelaide. Tom's Endocrinologist is very happy with his bsl and management.

I thought we would be at the hospital a lot longer than we were but were leaving Adelaide by 11.30.

We were only 5 km out of Port Augusta and I was pulled over by police for a random breath test. I was clear but this other police officer found that the car I was driving was unregistered. Our car registration was due last November and somehow we overlooked paying it.

I was interviewed on the side of the road by the police and when he finished he told me that I will be summoned to court in 4 to 6 weeks for driving an unregistered vehicle. I will get fined and may loose my license for a short time. They let me drive the car home and when Steve got home I told him and we went and registered the car.

Without the police pulling us over we never would have realized that the car was unregistered. If we had been in an accident we would have had no insurance which is really frightening. I was a bit scared when the policeman told me that the car was unregistered but this is better than having an accident and finding out. I have learnt my lesson.
Post a Comment

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.