Monday, May 10, 2010

5mart Martha Monday.

My list from last week is complete. The boys room still needs a bit of attention but it is much easier to find things in there. I guess it was from only having a couple of things on my list.

This week I want to get a couple of bags sewn.

I want to finish the planning our curriculum for the rest of this term. I have only planned completely up to week 5 which is next week. I really have to get this done. Planning and having every resource worked out makes our days much smoother and helps me to know what to do each day.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great lists!!

suzy said...

Although I must admit, I'm terrible at sticking to a routine, I still can't help myself writing one up anyway:) It is a guideline that helps me to stay on top of every subject so that I don't neglect anything.... Or get too carried away with anything else :)
Have a wonderful week Therese!
Blessings ~

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.