Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still alive.

Hi Everyone,

Life has been pretty busy in our house for the last week.

Steve installed a new operating system on my computer over the weekend.

I have been trying to get more meals in our freezer. I haven't had a big cook since Joseph was born and I am finding it quite challenging to get all the cooking done with a baby.

We also have all had colds. Runny noses and sore throats. We are slowly getting over them. Just another reason I really don't like winter. Hopefully life will be a bit quieter soon and I will be able to update here a bit more often.

6 comments:

Katidids said...

Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Spring here and we all have colds from the weather changing also

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Would help you if I could...know you have your hands full. Just glad to visit here now and again!!! Cathy

kim said...

every time I cook the baby cries... so I have been eating a lot of no-cook sandwhiches.

Anonymous said...

In my kitchen my Husband ade me a sign, because he would always thank me for the food, and I would always reply:
"Thanks For Eatin' It!"

He's a better person than I am. Sometimes even I cannot eat it.

Hope you all get better soon by the grace of God!

Tracy said...

Prayers that your all on the mend!! It sounds so strange to hear your in winter and I am at the beginning of summer:-)

Kym-Anne said...

Hope your all feeling better soon, keep rugged up!

I love freezer meals, it makes life so much more easier :)

Get well soon
xxxxxx

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.