Thursday, November 04, 2010

Some changes.

I have completed 4 covers for our lounge to go in the family room. Steve has also rubbed down the pine, stained it and varnished it. It has come up really well:

I want to do the back cushions again. They are just a bit too small. I measured the covers off the foam and they are about 2cm too small. I started them tonight and should finish them off tomorrow.

We also got our new pigeon pair of lounges for the lounge/dining room. Here they are:


Once I do the curtains, I will take another shot. I am really happy with our new lounges and the make over we gave our old lounge.

6 comments:

Tania said...

Hey Therese you have done an excellent job on those lounge cushions. I have a lounge set that needs re-covering when you have the time lol.

The new lounges look great too!

xTania

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done!!! It certainly looks like a comfortable room! Cathy

Unknown said...

I always find it so satisfying to make-over an old piece of furniture.
You are very talented to redo lounge covers though!

Jeanne said...

Your sitting room looks great!

You are so clever when it comes to sewing. Wow - the sofa looks fantastic!

Deborah said...

Great job~!!

I have always wanted to be able to sew but I found it was more difficult to do in real life.

Kelly Casanova said...

Looking great Therese, I really don't know how you get time to do these things!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.