Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pay It forward.


Holly from A Life Size Catholic Blog is the hostess for Pay it Forward.

It is a chance to highlight another blogger, blog post or blog.

I found out about it two weeks ago when Laura O shared my blog.

I decided right then, there were lots of blogs that I want to share with people in the blogsphere.

Today I am sharing a blog that is new.

Meet Sue from Not enough Butter.

Sue is another Australian Blogger with 7 children. Her youngest baby, Braith is just 1 year younger than Joseph.

Sue is going to start home schooling soon too.

One of her posts that I has been inspiring for me was her post this week on Organising Clothes storage.

She posts cute photos regularly and I am always uplifted whenever I go and visit her blog. I always know that I will find a post that will make me smile.

Go over and say hello to Sue. Tell her that I sent you.

Don't forget to pay a visit to Holly too from A life Size Catholic Blog.


4 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for linking up with "Pay It Forward" this week. I loved Sue's blog. I think I'm ready to take on cleaning out my storage area (later, much later). I am going to get out and weed my herb garden ( loved her garden tab), and I put a smile on my face this morning ( Monday happiness post). I gotta run, my list is long and I better weed now~ it's supposed to be 97 degrees here today ... yikes!

Laura O in AK said...

Therese,

I am so glad you decided to join in the fun! I love the meme and am glad that Holly started it.

I'll pop over to pay Sue a visit. I could use some inspiration about organizing how we store our clothes.

Laura O in AK
www.daybydayinourworld.com

Unknown said...

Therese :)
How exciting!!I don't know what to say except thank you :)Cheers Sue

noreen said...

Hi Therese, I've come over from Holly's Pay it Forward and after perusing your blog, I will hop over to your friend Sue's. I see we have a common friend in Laura. I love how the blogosphere can be such a blessing to bring like-minded Catholics together! God bless!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.