Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am still alive.

I have had so many things to blog about but haven't had any time to sit at the computer for the past week. I was pretty busy last week getting everything ready for Tom and Amelia to go to school and we had two trips to Adelaide.

On Thursday, Tom and Christopher had a check up in Adelaide so Steve and I drove down for the day.

On Saturday my sister was in Adelaide so I went to down to see her and help her and my brother clean out of mum's unit. Brigette came down with me.

Monday was Tom and Amelia's first day at school. They have really enjoyed going every day and we have established a pretty good morning routine at home.

Each day Christopher, Joseph and I have been able to get to Mass. I hope this will be something we will be able to do everyday.

Even though Tom and Amelia are at school, we are still having some RE lessons in the afternoon and are doing times tables and reading.

Last week I also had my blogiversary. On the 23rd it was 5 years since I started blogging. I am so thankful for all the friends I have made through blogging and for all the memories I have captured through it. There have been many times I have looked back through my archives and relived the memories. I am sure when the children are all older they will enjoy looking back and remembering everything that has happened. I think that is the thing that keeps me blogging.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary, Therese - 5 years is a real achievement! I wonder if our future grandchildren and great-grandchildren will treasure our family blogs. I would have loved to have read a family diary from my grandmothers' lives:)

Tania said...

Hi Therese,just catching up with your blog.

CONGRATULATIONS on the 5 year blogiversary! Well done!

Looks like you have had a lot happening lately, hope you get to relax a bit soon.

I would love to give zumba a go, I see it is available at Curves now. Think I would have to try the videos first. Apparently it is some workout!

Take care :)

Maria said...

Daily mass with kids is a real achievement! I hope you are able to go often. And congrats on your "blogoversary"!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! Glad it has been good busy! I am hoping to get to daily Mass next week. Congrats on the blogiversary!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.