Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pay It Forward







Holly From A Life Size Catholic Blog is the hostess for Pay It Forward.

For this weeks pay it forward, I want to share my friend Kirsten's blog.

Everyone say hello to my friend Kirsten from Catholic of Thule. Kirsten and I have been online friends for years. We meet at Steve Ray's message board.

I wanted to share her blog with everyone this week because this week I have received in the mail, two new rosaries. One for me and one for Steve.

I actually ordered these for birthday presents for Steve and I to give each other
this year.


The two sets arrived on the Feast of the Assumption of our Lady. There were a few mix ups and I believe God wanted them to arrive on this special feast of our Lady.

My rosary has carnelian stones and Steve's is made of Black Onyx.

Here is the centre piece of Steve's. It is the Divine Mercy.

My centre piece is The Madonna.

This is my crucifix. I thought I took a picture of Steve's crucifix but must have forgotten.

Mine is a Molded filagree crucifix and Steve has a St. Benedict one.

These rosaries will be treasured by both of us for years to come and I hope we pray many decades of the rosary on them.

Please go and visit my friend Kirsten and tell her I sent you. Oh and while you are there, order a set of her wire wrapped gemstone rosaries.

4 comments:

Kelly Casanova said...

Beautiful beads and what a lovely feast day arrival.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you, Therese. I'm so happy you liked them. And what an auspicious day for their arrival!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

How very nice!!! Wishing you will! Cathy

Holly said...

What beautiful Rosaries! My girlfriends father made me my Rosary and I have cherished it dearly, but we can never have too many Rosaries, can we?

I'm sure these special gifts will bring you much joy! Thanks for posting this on the "Pay It Forward" blog meme!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.