Monday, August 01, 2011

Smart Martha Monday.

From last week:

Completed:

Made our bed everyday.

Read to the children every day.

Went and registered Joseph for his physio. I will get sent an appointment when the referral arrives from the Paediatrician.

I didn't make the butter.

I need a jar with a screw top so that when the children are shaking it, it is kept secure.

So on my list this week:

I want to write to South Australian MP's again. The euthanasia bill has passed the second reading. I am very concerned about this bill because it isn't just for terminally ill people, it is also for those with chronic illness. Having two children with a chronic illness, makes the bill all the more scary for me. I really hope it won't be passed so I am writing to all the MP's again and asking them to vote against it.




1 comment:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

You had a pretty good week!!! Cathy

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.