Sunday, April 18, 2010

An afternoon with a friend.

Today, Brigette, Amelia Joseph and I went to Jamestown to visit Tracy.

We had a heap of clothes given to us for Joseph and a lot for a little girl so I offered all the girl ones to Tracy for Heather.

We had a lovely afternoon. The only down side to the trip was Amelia was car sick on the way. We went through some pretty windy hills and it proved to be all too much for her. We came home a different route and it was much better. Even though it was further in distance, we did it in shorter time because I didn't have to slow down for the curves in the hills.

Tracy gave us lunch and I got a couple of Kwik sew pattern books from her. I was cheeky enough to ask if she had the Sewing for baby book because I cannot find my copy of it. She couldn't find her copy but I did get the Sewing for Toddlers. I think I will have to buy the sewing for baby on Ebay. There are a couple of copies of it there.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you for the visit. We had a lot of fun. The kids were saying how much they enjoyed playing with Brigette and Amelia. I'm glad you finally got to see Heather.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Aren't these kinds of visits the best1!!?!! Cathy

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.