Sunday, July 18, 2010

The end of the holidays

Today is the last day of school holidays. I have spent a lot of time this week getting our program for this term ready.

Joseph has been unwell this weekend and hasn't been sleeping all that well. On Friday night I was up a lot with him. Because I didn't get much sleep, we actually decided to cancel our trip to my nieces baptism. I didn't want to take Joseph on a long trip when he isn't feeling well so we are home today keeping warm by the fire.

Steve has finished painting the family room and we will start doing home school in there this week. In a couple of weeks the lino will be laid and then we will think about where to put our cupboards.

I will take some photos later to show the great job Steve has done.




8 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Well done! Wishing you well this next week!! Much success to you all! Cathy

Unknown said...

look forward to seeing your family room photos, I managed to get my planning done over the weekend - so we will be starting back today after all

Unknown said...

I hope Joseph feels better soon! Good luck as you begin the new term.

Kelly Casanova said...

I hope Joseph improves and you all have a fruitful week.

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to see your living room and cupboards! We painted our LR a while ago, and I am trying to finish my curtains; my Dad also just finished sanding/painting our kitchen cupboards - will post soon. Seems you good Moms with many children get more done than me with 2 (now young ladies)! God Bless!

Michelle said...

Hope you and Joseph are feeling better soon. Looking forward to the photos.

Michele said...

what happened to my comment?

Therese said...

Michele,

I have been busy all day and only just moderated comments now.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.