Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A year ago at Aussie Coffee Shop.

We have had a busy day today. Tom woke up sick and has had sugars swinging all over the place.

I actually wasn't going to post anything but have to do another bsl for Tom in 15 minutes so decided to post.

I sat looking at the blogger post page and after finding it hard to post something decided to go back and see what we posted a year ago on this day.

On the 11th of July 2009, I wrote about Trixie Belden and how much I enjoyed reading the series. It was from reading Trixie Belden that my love for reading was born.

Back then, I was just starting to read the series to Tom and Amelia.

We are now 3/4 the way through book 5. I read a bit every day to them during term. It is a series they have both enjoyed and I am sure they will look back fondly at the series and reading it all together.

Time to check Tom so I will finish off now.

Therese.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Hope Tom is okay.

I think it was your Trixie post that started me reading your blog daily. Could it be only a year ago?

Anonymous said...

Hope those BSLs settle soon. It's such a difficult task isn't it?

I like the new blog look btw.

Michele said...

i saw a lady who gangrene from diabetes. of course, she was elderly. that was many years ago. today, they can treat it far better than when i knew the lady. for this, iam grateful that we have better technology. i was diagnosed with hypoglycemia recently.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.