Monday, July 23, 2007

The end of the holidays.

Today Steve went back to work and tomorrow the children return to school. I like the routine that school brings but I do miss having everyone around.

We had a good time in Adelaide. We caught up with family and friends. Tom was sick one day we were there so we had to change our plans that day but the rest of the time was good. Daniel won 1 out of three football games. His team didn't get into the finals which was a bit disappointing but it meant that he was able to come home with us and we didn't have to organise for him to come back on the bus.

I have this video to share too. This is a video that my friend Mark shot on the Monday or Tuesday morning. I am sorry that I wasn't able to upload it here. I still haven't been able to work out how to do this but you can go here and view it. Kids Vs. Milo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Therese:)

I once spent 6 hours TRYING to put a YouTube on our blog. Once Ginny explained HOW to do it I found it takes minutes GRRR AT MOI! lol.

I am computer illiterate so I hope I can help you in someway. In order to put a YouTube on your blog follow these steps.

In the side box you will see category
tags
URL
Embed.

Highlight the Embed then cut and paste with your mouse.

Go to your blog and in the BOX where you post your piece PASTE in the code. Click Publish and it should show up. It will look like a bunch of gobbedlygook but it works. It should start with object and end in object.

Your friend,

Marie xoxoox PS: Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dear Therese:)

I just sent you an email with the code.

Once again wishing you luck:D..

Marie xoxox

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.