Saturday, July 28, 2007

five favourite things to do.

1. Go on the internet. I like spending time here at blogger and at dcf. I also like browsing eBay for bargains.

2. Sewing. I love sewing clothes. Because I can sew I also do curtains and other things for the house but I really don't enjoy it as much as I do sewing clothes. I have the fabric to make the children quilts too but haven't really got the confidence to start doing that yet. I will start with a small one for Christopher and see how that goes.

3. Reading. My favourite genre is mystery. My favourite authors are Agatha Christie and Mary Higgins Clark.

4. Going out for coffee with Steve. I love going out with just Steve. We can do it much more now that Daniel is old enough to babysit for free so we are trying to go each fortnight.

5. Bed. I love getting into a nice warm bed with a book or magazine (particularly in winter). At the moment I subscribe to two craft magazines and these are what I get into bed with lately.

Tell me your favourite five things to do.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

1. Chatting with me sis.

2. Reading

3. Listening to music and dancing, especially on the beach.

4. Snuggling in bed when its raining and the thunder is a rolling and the lightening is lighting up the sky, love it!

5. Hugging and kissing.

Therese said...

Hey Ginny. Do you have a favourite song that you dance to on the beach?

Ginny said...

Celebrate and Rock the Boat.

Anonymous said...

Five fave things to do

1: Reading-mainly biographies

2: writing

3: emailing and chatting with my sis

4: watching movies

5: book shopping

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.