1. Go on the internet. I like spending time here at blogger and at dcf. I also like browsing eBay for bargains.
2. Sewing. I love sewing clothes. Because I can sew I also do curtains and other things for the house but I really don't enjoy it as much as I do sewing clothes. I have the fabric to make the children quilts too but haven't really got the confidence to start doing that yet. I will start with a small one for Christopher and see how that goes.
3. Reading. My favourite genre is mystery. My favourite authors are Agatha Christie and Mary Higgins Clark.
4. Going out for coffee with Steve. I love going out with just Steve. We can do it much more now that Daniel is old enough to babysit for free so we are trying to go each fortnight.
5. Bed. I love getting into a nice warm bed with a book or magazine (particularly in winter). At the moment I subscribe to two craft magazines and these are what I get into bed with lately.
Tell me your favourite five things to do.