Friday, July 27, 2007

five things for five days.

Every night (or day, whenever I get the chance) for the next five days I will post 5 things about myself. Tonight I am posting my favourite five things to eat.

Favourite 5 things to eat.

1 Pizza. At the moment we are eating a lot of pizza. I got a recipe for a dough that is really easy and I have been making that and copying the pizza shops toppings. Because I am making the pizza I put heaps more topping on and they are yummy.

2. Chocolate. I don't think this needs any explaination. Who doesn't like Chocolate? Steve and I usually have some secret stash of chocolate that the children don't know about.

3. Licorice. I really like soft licorice. I also like chocolate bullets (chocolate covered licorice).

4. Spaghetti Boglanaise. Yum. I like this so much that Steve got sick of it in the first year of marriage. (A little secret. I don't think the way we aussies eat spaghetti Boglanaise is the way that it was cooked by the italians).

5. Honeycomb Icecream. This is a kraft recipe. I make it for special occasions only.

Tune in tomorrow for my favourite five things to do.

I would love to hear others favourite five. things to eat.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well here goes lol.

1: Shepherds pie-I know its so simple but I LOVE it.

2: marinated chicken wings-Oh YUM!

3: Milk chocolate-Red Tulip Easter bunnies mmmmm

4: Chocolate Pudding with cream-Heaven!

5: Snakes-I mean the lollie variety LOL.

But I have to say I HATE licorice ewwwwwwww lol.

I will be tuning in.

Peace and blessings to you Therese:)

Marie

Therese said...

I love lolly snakes too. Steve thinks I am mad.

Ginny said...

Hhhmmm

1. BBQ - I'm a lamb and pork kinna gal, mmmm ribs

2. Taters - dont think there is any way to prepare taters that I dont love.

3. Milk Chocolate - I'm a CHOCOHOLIC and yup aussieland does have the bestest chocolates.

4. Curry - Not what you guys know as curry but curry from my neck of the world.

5. Empanadas - cheese, ham and cheese, chicken or tuna love em.

Therese said...

I haven't heard of Empanadas before.

Ginny said...

Empanadas- they are made from cornmeal, (corn that is ground up coarser than flour) salt and water and made into a very soft dough, that is stuffed with just about anything. Corn is the staple food of us latin folks and we eat empanadas for breakfast lunch or dinner, they really are delicious.

Ginny said...

Forgot to say that the empanadas are fried.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.