Monday, June 20, 2011

Smart Martha Monday

I haven't done a smart Martha Monday for ages. I decided it was a good way to keep me focused on what I need to do and keep our house running smoothly.

My plan for this week is to get a fly lady morning routine happening again and to do it every morning.

This is what my morning routine will be:

1) get up and pray.

2) have coffee and read email.

3) get children up.

4) Check boys bsl, get breakfast ready and feed baby.

5) make our bed.

6) take Brigette to school.

On Wednesday and Fridays, I go walking with a couple of friends so pray and email is not possible.

I have to get the children up by 7.30 to get everything done and get Brigette to school on time. That means that the longer I stay in bed, the less time I have to read emails and check blogs.

I will let you all know next week, how I went with it.

Therese.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it goes well!

Unknown said...

I always think when you write down these plans you are more likely to stick to them.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Quite a schedule! My schedules always seem to fall by the wayside. All I need is one distraction and it's all over! Have a grand day! Cathy

Marilyn said...

Good luck Therese, I would like to do the same but I find it so hard to get up early. The kids wake just before 7 and I'm up at 6.30-6.40 but it's not enough time for me. I'm hoping it gets better when the baby is a bit older.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.