Thursday, December 04, 2008

Good to know.








You Scored as Roman Catholic

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic 100%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 86%

Neo orthodox 82%

Fundamentalist 39%

Classical Liberal 36%

Reformed Evangelical 29%

Emergent/Postmodern 29%

Modern Liberal 14%

Charismatic/Pentecostal 14%

I just wish that instead of saying

"the communion of saints includes the living and the dead"

it said, The communion of the Saints includes those in Heaven and on Earth.

Link for quiz here


7 comments:

yofed said...

Nice! Do you have the link to that quiz?

Therese said...

Link here

I am a bit surprised though that they didn't put it in. I automatically posted the results from the quiz.

Unknown said...

Mine hung on the calculating results! At least I know I am Roman Catholic!

Sarah - Kala said...

I scored RC, too, but I would be shocked and disappointed if I hadn't.

Michele said...

I am a 100% traditional Roman Catholic. :) always will be:) i didn't take the test. why? because i already know my results:)

Shosannah said...

Neo Orthodox!
Though admitedly, I probably didn't understand all the theological questions very well lol ;0)

Tracy said...

Neat quiz, I too scored Roman Catholic.. would have been freaked if I didn't :)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.