Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Simple Womens Daybook.

Outside my window...It is dark. The days end has come all to quickly.

I am thinking...about all the preparations I need to do for Christmas.

I am thankful for...The school holidays and a chance to spend more time with the school children.

From the kitchen...I am preparing for Christmas so lots of goodies.

I am wearing...grey pants and a white T Shirt.

I am creating...Christmas dresses for the girls and Christmas shirts for the younger boys.

I am going...to see Tom's endocrinologist next week.

I am reading...Chicken Soup for a Mothers soul.

I am hoping...that we can work out the right insulin dose for Tom soon.

I am hearing...My children chatting in the kitchen.

Around the house...The teenagers are chatting. The little ones are hungry. Do they ever get full?

One of my favorite things...waking up early and sitting in the quiet morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish the girls dresses. Finish of the Christmas cooking. Getting ready for Tom's Endocrinologist appointment.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Christopher in his new shirt.


Don't forget to visit Peggy for more simple daybooks.

No comments:

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.