Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged.

I was actually tagged for this at Facebook and decided to post it here too.

I was tagged by Abbey

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

I won't tag 25 people but if you want to do this, let me know in the comment box and I will put in a link to you.

1. I am 42 years old.

2. I love sleeping in but always have a more organised day if I get up early.

3. I am trying to get to bed by 9.30 and up at 5.30 these days.

4. I love to drink Coke Zero.

5. My favourite main meal to cook is spaghetti.

6. About a month ago, my mil gave me a pack of Nescafe Hazelnut Latte's. I am totally hooked since.

7. My two favourite flavours are Irish Cream and Hazelnut.

8. I am realizing what a God send Tom's insulin pump is over the last couple of days. He is looking forward to getting a new one too. At least I know it is on the way and will be here tomorrow.

9. My favourite colour is red.

10. I prefer to wear dresses to skirts and jeans but don't own many dresses. I am going to make a couple of simple ones these holidays.

11. We are renovating our home and our next project is the children's bathroom and a family room.

12. I meet Steve at a 21st birthday party.

13. I am quite obsessive with running our budget. I don't like it one bit if I cannot balance our accounts perfectly. I have to find the transaction I have missed.

14. I am the treasurer for our local scouts group.

15. I have one brother and three sisters.

16. One of my sisters died when I was 11 months old.

17. I hate confrontation and will not confront people unless I have too.

18. I have been playing My Farm on facebook and think this is the best game they have there.

19. Steve and I will celebrate 18 years of marriage on January 26th.

20. The months of the years we have birthday celebrations in our immediate family are January, February, March, May and October.

21. I need to exercise more.

22. My hair is turning gray.

23. I hate being late for anything.

24. I want to go sky diving one day.

25. If we go out to eat, I will order seafood. I love to eat prawns most of all.

Tagging Amy from A word from the Herd

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Looks like we have a few things in common! My favourite colour is also red; love hazelnut; I have more sisters than brothers; hate being late; same hours as #3; and 21 and 22 apply to me too! Have a great day, Therese!

Herd Momma said...

This is cool. Learned alot about you. Found out even more things we are alike on. Not the budget thing though. I'm a total looser at that. I do watch our bank account online. But that is mostly to know when I need Tom to transfer $$......not good I know.
So please tag me.
Glad the pump is on the way. My Tom gets mad at his alot when it beeps him but, I know he would miss it if it were gone.

Tracy said...

very interesting:)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.