Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Simple Womens Daybook.

Peggy is on holidays but I still wanted to post a Simple Women's daybook today.

FOR TODAY 30 December, 2008...

Outside my window...The sun has risen. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.

I am thinking...about all I want to do today.

I am thankful for...the abundant vegetables coming from our garden.

From the learning rooms...we are enjoying the holidays but I am starting to plan next years curriculum.

From the kitchen...lots of cooking to do today. We have a huge pile of zucchinis and I am going to bake, Zucchini Quiche, Pineapple Zucchini Bread and Zucchini Slice

I am wearing...my pajamas still.

I am creating...Tom and Christopher are getting a lot of new summer clothes. I will be sewing a lot in the next few days. I am also hoping to get a dress made for me to wear to church.

I am going...shopping. I have been given a bit of Christmas money so will be spending that.

I am reading...Audrey.

I am hoping...Tom's pump will arrive early this morning.

I am hearing...Tom playing Mario Galaxy.

Around the house...The other children are sleeping in.

One of my favorite things...Tom's pump. I have learnt how much I appreciate it while he hasn't had one.

A few plans for the rest of the week: The cooking, sewing and not going out much.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

This is the fabric and pattern Brigette chose for a dress she wants. She has also cut out a bolero jacket to go over it. The dress she should be able to do but she will probably need help with the bolero.

3 comments:

Aliadelaide said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Wish we lived closer...would love to get sewing tips from you. Looking forward to seeing pic's of the finished products!

Tracy said...

very nice!!

Shosannah said...

Emmy Loves making her own dresses too!
I love the fabric Brigette chose for her dress and the pattern looks great too!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.