I am starting up 5mart Martha Monday since school has started again for the year.
If you want to participate, simply tell us 5 goals for the week that make your household easier to run and help you get everything you need to get done.
My 5 for this week are:
1. I want to clean out my sewing nook area. Our children use my sewing area as a dumping spot. Fly lady would call it a fire area. I am going to clean it out and tell our children that anything that ends up on my desk will be kept by me.
2. I need to keep up to date more with Tom's bsl diary. I should update it each day so that I can see problem areas but I always end up doing only once a week. This week I am going to do it every evening.
3. I will mark Tom and Amelia's spelling and maths every day. Another thing I put off regularly.
4. I need to look after my diet a lot better. I eat a lot of junk, drink too much coffee and not enough water. This week I am going to try and drink 8 cups of water a day and have a maximum of 2 cups of coffee each day.
5. The heat wave is going to continue all week and this is when we start eating take away often. It is just too hot to cook. If I cook in the morning though while it is cooler, we just need to reheat it that evening. So my final goal is to cook tea each morning while Tom and Amelia are doing their school work.
Below is a Mr. Linky link that you can put your list in if you want to participate in 5mart Martha Monday.