I have to post quickly tonight. I am trying to get to bed earlier and get up early so I need to post this and pray in the next 25 minutes.
I forgot to post my five last week because Tom was in hospital but I have done 3 of the 5 I had on my list.
My five for this week are:
1. Finish sewing the boys pajamas. (yes, this is still on my to do list).
2. I am going through different cupboards and de junking so I want to go through two particular cupboards in my kitchen. I really need to sought my plastic cupboard and we have a junk cupboard above the oven that I am not even sure what we have up there. These two cupboards are going to be cleaned out.
3. I want to draw up a floor plan for our end room renovations. We have a couple of ideas in our heads about what to do down there but I really need to draw it on paper to scale and see if what we plan is possible.
4. Since lent is starting this week I am going to limit my computer time to the evening once the children are in bed.
5. I am starting a bible study called Corageous Love This is going to be some of my spiritual reading for lent.
Do you have some 5mart Martha Monday plans to put on your blog? Let me know in the comments and I will add your link to my post.
Tracy has her list up