Monday, August 17, 2009

The Alpha Meme

I saw this over at Alexandra's blog


My roommate and I once: Never had a room mate but my sister and I once went into hospital together to have our tonsils out and we ran a muck. I think the nurses were happy to see the back of us.


Never in my life have I: been outside Australia.

High school was: something I had to do but didn't really enjoy.

When I’m nervous: I play with my lips.

My hair: brown but turning grey.

When I was 5: I started school. The teacher asked me my name and I didn't want to tell her because I thought it was a stupid name. My mother said to her, she isn't usually so shy.

When I turn my head left: it hurts my shoulder a bit.

I should be: supervising the children doing their after tea jobs.

By this time next year: I will be holding our baby and he/she will be 6 months old.

I have a hard time understanding: people that are pro abortion.

You know I like you if: I speak to you.

My ideal breakfast is: eggs on toast or tomatoes and onions on toast.

If you visit my home town: go to the beach. The best beach in Adelaide is Brighton beach.

If you spend the night at my house: I will cook a great meal and we have lots of extra mattresses for you to use.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: is dumbo.

Last night I: went to bed early.

A better name for me would be: no idea really. I always wanted a different name when I was younger but I really like my name now.

I’ve been told I look like: no one.

If I could have any car, it would be: This one.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I like this!! I think I may copy you sometime this week :)

Love that you wouldn't tell the teacher your name!! How adorable!

Rosemary said...

I've never had tomatoes and onions on toast but it sounds yummy, especially with our tomatoes ripening in the garden right now. but, hey, it's not summer where you are, right?

Therese said...

not summer but we are still getting a few tomatoes of our vines from last summer. We thought they would have died by now but they continue to produce.

My husband cooks the onions and tomatoes and tosses bulsamic vinegar in.

They are really yummy.

The children don't like it much but Steve and I love it.

Katidids said...

How fun! I mught "borrow" it for a future post...I wouldnt need a matttress, I can camp put on the floor!

Therese said...

Well Katie,

At least let me do a good old Aussie BBQ for you.

Gramma 2 Many said...

I am requesting the Barbeque AND a mattress. To old for the floor:)
When you make it across the pond, we will do the hike AND Disneyland, I promise.
I cannot understand anyone who is pro abortion, nor can I understand anyone who says they are Christian and have no problem voting for a candidate who supports abortion and homosexual marriages.

Therese said...

BBQ and mattress for you Evy. Also some tomatoes and onions on toast for breakfast.

I suppose when I finally make it across the pond to meet you, I better plan to make a weeks long stay with you.

Tracy said...

I enjoyed this post very much:)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.