Sunday, May 08, 2011

Big weekend.

We spent the weekend in Pikina for a Catholic home school camp. It was lots of fun. On Friday, I left here just before lunch time with the children. Steve had somethings to do at home so he didn't come till Saturday at lunch time.

It was a great weekend. We all had a ball. We went to Magnetic hill and Appila Springs. Saturday we spent time just hanging around together in the morning. In the afternoon, Steve and I took 7 children off to Peterborough for a drive and then to the park in Orroroo. Today we had mass, clean up and then drove home.


------------------------------------

10 years today.

Today is Amelia's 10th birthday. We bought her a basket ball ring and pink netball. Amelia is doing netball this year for the first time. She is playing for Magpies. She really loves going to practice so I am sure she will love playing the games too.

Happy Birthday Amelia. I hope you had a great day. We love you very much.

-----------------------------------

Happy Mothers Day.

To all the mothers out there that follow my blog. I hope you all have a blessed mothers day. I had a great day and got lots of great presents. I really love being a mother and feel very blessed to have all the children I have.

--------------------------------------

Oh and in other news, Steve also fixed my computer before he joined us at the camp. Now both our computers are running smoothly.

Therese.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Blessed and Holy Mother's Day to you, Therese! You are a good wife & mother -- I wish we had a HS camp here! This is Grace's last year, and then we are finished. Time flies!!!

Kelly Casanova said...

Happy Mother's Day! And Happy Birthday to Amelia, enjoy that pink netball!

honey said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Amelia! I received her card in the mail. I loved the names she picked out for the dolls :-) I hope she has a wonderful day. Happy Mother's Day to you Therese and may God continue to bless you and your beautiful family.

Jeanne said...

I would love to go on a homeschool camp sometime. What fun!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.