Sunday, June 29, 2008

A hectic day.

Yesterday Madeline, Brigette, Tom and Amelia were in a concert. They all belong to the Musical Theatre and yesterday was their mid year concert. We had a hectic morning getting all the housework done but it was worth it. Steve and I took Christopher along to see the show.

Tom, Amelia and Brigette all did a dance. Steve video taped them and as soon as I have worked out how to put them up here I will.

Madeline did a mono log from the Secret Garden. She was very nervous and it was very hard to hear her. I was still proud of her getting up and having a go.

They had a second show in the evening and I went to see the end of it. I saw Madeline and she did much better. I was right up the back and was able to hear her. She also didn't look as nervous. It was great to see her up there on her own doing it.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have such a hard time with the huge time difference between us. We're just getting ready to go to 6pm Sat. Mass and your Sunday is almost over.

Will post picture of fabric. SEW??? I do as little of that as possible. God invented staple guns, push pins, fabric glue, and iron on fusing stuff for a reason. I will have to sew the half tiers and I am beside myself.

The concert sounds like it was wonderful. You have such a lovely family..........

Therese said...

I am just about to get of and get ready for 10.30 mass. Maybe we will be at mass at the same time. That would be amazing.

Well I cannot wait to see what you do with your new fabric. I personally think sewing machines were made to make life easy. I cannot stand staple guns, glue and iron on fusing. I always make a big mess with them.

Easter Almuena said...

What wonderful news!!! Thanks for sharing this, Therese. My children love to do their own skits at home. They mostly just entertain my husband and me and relatives who come over for dinner.

Hugs to you, Therese!

John Michael said...

Can't wait to see the video!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.