Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Learning patience. (again).

Day nine of The novena to St. Therese.

I have been to the doctor and she decided to take blood instead of doing a scan. I will go for another blood test on Thursday and we will see if the hcg level has doubled.

This morning I finished of the novena to St. Therese and I asked her to pray for us and for our acceptance of Gods will in any of this. I know that between now and Thursday there will be many prayers and I know that Gods will will happen because of those prayers.

Thank you for all your prayers. I am sure they are making a big difference.

Therese

3 comments:

Marie said...

I hope things are OK Therese?

Will be keeping you in my prayers and your family:).

God bless you always:)


Marie xooxoxoxo

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I will continue praying!

Anonymous said...

Therese,

Please know that you are in my prayers. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.

(((hugs)))

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.