Day nine of The novena to St. Therese.
I have been to the doctor and she decided to take blood instead of doing a scan. I will go for another blood test on Thursday and we will see if the hcg level has doubled.
This morning I finished of the novena to St. Therese and I asked her to pray for us and for our acceptance of Gods will in any of this. I know that between now and Thursday there will be many prayers and I know that Gods will will happen because of those prayers.
Thank you for all your prayers. I am sure they are making a big difference.