Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday Morning.

It is a cold and rainy morning.

This morning Sam was suppose to start work at 5.00. His alarm didn't go off. He woke me at 5.50 and said I have to go. I am late. When I looked at the time, I told him he better ring and tell them he had slept in. I went and took him and then decided to stay up on computer. I caught up with a couple of blogs and was so cold I went back to bed. It was nice and warm and I could hear the rain on the roof. I think that cuddling in a nice warm bed and listening to the rain would have to be in my top ten of favourite things to do.

I got one curtain for the girls room done yesterday and I am hoping to finish them of today. Tomorrow I will do the last one for our bedroom.

I am also hoping to get some winter jackets made for us all in the next couple of weeks.

This Friday our parish is having a dinner. It is to raise money for the youth to go to WYD. Our whole family is going and I am looking forward to a night out. We went to Mass last night because I was on ticket sales before and after mass. I will go and sell them today as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your family attending WYD?

Therese said...

MM,

Our eldest, Daniel is a pilgrim and Steve is taking Sam and Madeline.
We live over 2000 km from Sydney so it really isn't affordable or feasible for us to be there with all 7. I am going to have a week at home with just the younger 4. I think it will be a nice quiet week.

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to imagine it getting cold for you guys, while we are sweating from intense heat....if you're "down under" does that mean we're "up over"? :)

Therese said...

ugh. I wish we were sweating from the intense heat Blondie. I suppose you guys are up over since everything there is the opposite of here.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.