Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Five people in five categories.

Jean did the meme Ten people I would like to have 10 minutes with

and mentioned the Five people for five categories meme

I decided I wanted to do this one.

"If you could meet and have a deep conversation with any five people on earth, living or dead, from any time period, who would they be?" (Explaining why is optional.)

Name five people from each of the following categories:
Saints, Those in the Process of Being Canonized, Heroes from your native country, Authors/Writers, celebrities.

5 saints:

St. Therese of the child Jesus.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
St. Thomas Moore.
St. Joseph
St. Gianna Beretta Molla.

5 in the process of being canonized:

Blessed Mary Mckillop.
Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha.
Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Pope John Paul 11.

5 heroes from Australia.

Archbishop Pell.
Sir Donald Bradman
Edith Cowan
Sir Charles Kingsford Smith.
Sir Robert Menzies

5 Author's.

Mary Higgins Clark
CS Lewis.
Agatha Christie.
Paul Thigpen
Laura Birquist.

5 celebrities.

Judy Garland
Audrey Hepburn
Fred Astaire
Paul Hogan
Bert Newton.

Tag 5 people.

Jessica from the Flying Dutch Girl
Mark from Dominican Idaho
Marco from Third blog from the right
Leah from Lowdenclear
Shelly from Keeper of the Keys.

5 comments:

Michele said...

hi therese,

i added a new blog, prayers to mary. the link is in my sidebar, and can be found here:

http://prayersforourlady.wordpress.com/

its my new blog, and no, not giving up my others:)
please stop by and visit! your on my link list:)

EC Gefroh said...

Mary Higgins Clark is one of my favorite suspense writers and she lives in NJ!
I enjoyed reading your responses.

Shelly said...

wow, that's going to take a bit of thought - i'll be sure to do it!!

Mark said...

Got it... Thanks!

Therese said...

Marilena,

Thanks for letting me know. I will be sure to check it out today,

Esther. Mary Higgins Clark is my favourite too. I just love mystery and romance. She has both in her books. I do tend to find though that once you have read a couple of her books, it becomes pretty easy to see whodunit.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.