Thursday, May 14, 2009

Small Successes.


1. Shopping bags: The shopping bags have three different fabrics. I have cut out the first two fabrics for 7 bags.

2. I filled in and sent off an application for a medic alert bracelet for Christopher. Tomorrow I will lodge the forms with diabetes SA so that he can get all his supplies at a reduced price. I also started and did as much as I could to apply to Centrelink for Carer's allowance for him.

3. We went to the library yesterday for home school.

Faith and Family host small successes each week.

3 comments:

ViolinMama said...

WOW!! Great accomplishments. How great you are making shopping bags....awesome!! Yeah on getting out for homeschooling!

Thanks for sharing!

Therese said...

VM,

I will posts some pictures and the pattern I am using when I have some done.

God bless
Therese

Adrienne said...

Well you answered my question before I could ask it - pictures and pattern! Thanks

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.