Wednesday, November 04, 2009

27 weeks: Counting down begins.

It is 13 weeks exactly till our baby is due today. Since I have gone over with most of my babies, I am half expecting to go over but deep in my heart, I really hope I don't.

I really cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone. The first two trimesters have just flown for me. It seems like just a couple of weeks ago that I was showing Steve the positive pregnancy test in our room and we were talking about when to tell the children. The children found out pretty soon after we knew but we asked them to keep it a secret and they all managed to keep their lips sealed.

The last trimester is obviously the hardest so I am expecting time to start dragging. I still sleep fairly well at night and have many things I want to so hopefully it will go fast.

Therese

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting, Therese! I can't wait to see your little one!

Sarah - Kala said...

Well, I think you've done quite well. You'll finish before you know it and the baby will keep your mind off remembering any of the annoying bits of the last trimester. Exciting! I can't wait to meet the newest Aussie!!

Tracy said...

Hi Therese,

Great you are doing so well :) not long now, it'll just seem like forever :D

Nancy said...

It does go fast, doesn't it??? I'm just so very glad that you are doing well and that we only have 13weeks left to wait!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
So glad to hear that everything's going so well for you.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

becomewhatyouare said...

Seems really fast to me, too! Yippee for being on the homestretch. I can't wait to "meet" this little one.

I've always been "late" with mine (10 days to 3 weeks.) I'll pray you get a pleasant surprise and deliver right on time.

Kathy said...

Therese,

May Our Lady guide you through the remaining weeks of your pregnancy. You are quite the inspiration to me. You have a large family yet you are very industrious in all that you do. You are a great example to young moms just starting out with families.

God Bless,

Kathy

Lola said...

Praying for a safe and happy home stretch!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.