Friday, April 04, 2008

Busy busy busy.

Today Steve had a sick day. He has a bad headache, earache and swollen glands. He will probably feel rotten all weekend. If you could all say a little prayer for him that he feels better soon I would appreciate it.

We have a busy weekend planned. I am doing all our main meals for the month and freezing them.

We will wind back the clocks as day light savings finishes this weekend. I love the week after day light savings finishes. It is really easy to get up early in the morning.

Next week will be the last week of term one. We will be on holidays for two weeks. I am going to sew curtains and make winter clothes for the children during the break. Sam and I will have our eyes checked and see if we need a new set of glasses and we will spend lots of time together as a family. I am really looking forward to it.

6 comments:

John Michael said...

Praying for Steve! I hope you all don't have to go through two months of sickness like we have.

Regan

Anonymous said...

Therese,

It sure sounds like you will have an industrious weekend. God Bless your time with family.

I know most recently how it is not pleasant being stuck with illness; I will pray for Steve this weekend.

I hope that you had a Blessed Easter!

Kathy

Therese said...

Thanks for the prayers Kathy and Regan. I am so sorry you had two months of illness Regan. Hopefully your summer will be bug free.

Marie said...

Oh, am sorry he is sick Therese, I will include Steve in my prayers.

Thankyou for the reminder to turn our clocks back. Last year I forgot and missed Mass!

Peace to you:)

Marie

Therese said...

lol Marie, we forgot the first year we were married and got to Steve's Grandparents Wedding Anniversary party one hour early.

Episcopollyanna said...

I hope Steve feels better. That is no fun. At least he can get an extra hour of sleep. Take care.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.