Saturday, April 05, 2008

7 things you don't know about me.

Shirley at Seeking Jesus has tagged me for this meme.

These are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.

2. Post rules on your blog.

3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.

4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.

5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

1 I am about 8 KG heavier than I was when I had Christopher 3 years ago.

2. I am a procrastinator most of the time.

3. Without a list, I cannot get anything done.

4. I use to loose my keys all the time but now I am making it a habit to put them in my handbag whenever I get home.

5. I love seafood.

6. My dream holiday is a cruise on QE2.

7. I love watching It's a Wonderful Life every Christmas.

So. 7 people to tag:

Amber from This Catholic Journey

Kathy from The daily Grotto

Jean from Catholic Fire

Swede from Catholic Ponderer

Leah from Lowdenclear

Gopher Mommy from A Mother's Love

Marina from Stumblin' and Bumblin' Along

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I would love to take a cruise on the QE2 as well! My father got us on once to have lunch when it was in port in Granada(BWI). It was a really beautiful ship.

I'm a procrastinator as well. ;)

Therese said...

Wow. Lunch on the QE2. I would love just that too.

Maybe one day we will be the patron saints for procrastinators Alexandra lol. One can hope.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.