It must be the season.
Leah from Lowdenclear tagged me for this meme.
1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read their blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Brigette was just about to celebrate her 1st birthday. Daniel would have been at school most days, Sam at kindy 4 afternoons a week and I had Madeline and Brigette home full time. Steve was studying teaching full time. Life was pretty busy all around with the 4 children. It seems unbelievable to me to think that Tom, Amelia and Christopher weren't a part of our family yet. It is hard to remember sometimes what it was like.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
This will be tomorrow since it is nearly 9pm here.
1. Cook some muffins
2. Continue going through the children's clothes.
3. Go to Mass.
4. Cut out a pattern for Amelia's birthday dress.
5. Start preparing Tom and Amelia's school work for next term.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all debts.
2. throw a party.
3. Travel to meet all my online friends.
4. Give to a charity like Children with Diabetes.
5. renovate our end room and build an extension on our house.
Three bad habits and qualities.
1. I procrastinate all the time.
2. I judge on appearances.
3. spending way too much time on computer.
Five places I’ve lived
1. Rostrevor (suburb of Adelaide)
2. Holden Hill (another suburb of Adelaide)
3. Millicent (country SA).
4. Port Augusta (Country SA) and I don't have a fifth place but we did live in two different houses in Millicent and two different houses in Port Augusta.
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Shop Assistant at a handbag shop.
2. Cafeteria assistant at a university.
3. Shop Assistant at a fish shop.
4. Office worker at Philips.
5. SAHM. I definitely like this one the best.
five books I recently read.
1. My visit to Hell.
2. Harry Potter at the Chamber of secrets. (we are still reading this one).
3. The Bible.
4. Devotion to the Sacred Heart.
5. designing your own classical curriculum.
5 People to tag.
1. Adrienne from Adreinne's Catholic Corner
2. Lisa from Episcopollyanna
3. Cathy from The Daily Grotto
4. Fr. John Speekman from Homilies and Reflections from Australia
5. Marco from Third Blog from the Right